Blogger Templates

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

How did I change my Alexa Ranking in only 14 days | W3blog.dk - Blogengine.net and Wordpress themes

How did I change my Alexa Ranking in only 14 days | W3blog.dk - Blogengine.net and Wordpress themes: "More traffic
because this blog is also about my themes, I have had spikes in hits in the past due to publishing new themes at WordPress. But earlier it didn’t have any influence on my ranking, so in order to see the result in a bigger scale I went on a hunt for blog lists.
You all know them, lists with blogs that are high pagerank and of course gives “DoFollow” links to commentators. I love these lists not because they give backlinks, but because they are a source for good debates, posts and the best part is that the show the way to blog owners that also gives and not only takes.
Meaning these blog owners are the ideal ones, for you to create relations with. Like Ana Hoffmans blog called “Traffic Generation Cafe”"

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment