Blogger Templates

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

cPanel/Linux Hosting | Arvixe Blog

cPanel/Linux Hosting | Arvixe Blog: "want your site to have video content, you might have noticed that Clip-Bucket has option to upload photos and create collections for them. You’ve come to the right place; I’ll show you how to remove all traces related to photos from your Clip-Bucket v2.6 site. It might work for other v2.x versions, but I have not tried; if you want me to take a look at specific version, let me know, and I’d be more than glad to assist you.



Difficulty level: Easy, it just takes a couple of minutes.

Learn More
Tags: 2.5, 2.6, bucket, clip, ClipBucket, collections, delete, disable, from, guide, how to, juapo2services, remove, remove collections, remove photos, richi, steps, v2, v2.5 | Posted under ClipBucket | 2 Comments"

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment